Friday, October 3, 2008

Presentations

This week of presentation was very interesting. I got a chance to learn about new topics and also get to know classmates more. I thought that every presentation was interesting and creative. It is hard to pick three that stood out above the rest. I would say that the two food presentations by Kate and Marie made a big impression naturally. The best way to get my attention is to bring food. Their presentation were also very helpful and informative for anyone who wanted to try to recreate the recipe. They interested the class with the topic, explained how to make the recipe, then handed out samples. Other than the food presentations, I found Shawn's presentation on basketball officiating interesting as well. He did a good job of presenting factual evidence and informing the class of his theories through statistics. It was very fascinating to see exactly what the statistics of Duke and UNC were compared to Clemson. Shawn's presentation along with Marie's and Kate's made the biggest impression on me. All of the presentations were interesting however.

3 comments:

english304-jan said...

Hey! I thought that your presentation was really funny! Just letting you know that I included it in my blog.

Anonymous said...

I thought your presentation was really interesting! I never would have thought to do something like that. Just so you know I posted about it on my blog.

Sara B said...

Hey Rob :) I thought your presentation was hilarious! It was such a funny, and creative topic. I was just letting you know that it was one of my three favorites that I included in my blog.