Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mock Interview

I felt that the whole mock interview process was very beneficial. Everything from creating the resume to the actualy interview helped to teach the job search techniques. I wasn't really nervous for the acutaly mock interview. I'm sure that I would've been much more nervous if it was a real interview with a lot riding on it. For the most part the questions that I was asked were pretty straight forward. I felt very confident about general health care questions. There was one question however that caught me off guard a little bit. I was asked how I would fix the Medicare crisis. I wasn't sure what to say since this is obviously a very complex issue that could not be explained in a normal interview. I chose to just give an overview of what I thought was wrong with the system and several general ideas to help fix the system.
I felt that in all, the interview process was very helpful. I would like to have an experience like this again with maybe more technical questions about my job field.

No comments: