Sunday, September 7, 2008

In Ten Years

A decade seems like such a long time. I can honestly say that I have no idea where i will be in ten years from now. I don't know exactly what career field I will be in; I don't know what my family life will be like; and I certainly don't know how the little details of my life will be. I find it hard to believe that anyone can know exactly where they will find themselves ten years from now. Even though I do not know exactly what my life will be like in ten years, I do have several goals to guide my decisions.

Currently my major is Health Science with a health administration concentration. I have several decisions to make upon graduation. I have been considering law school for a while. Whether I decide to attend law school or not, I will be attending more school after Clemson. I will either go to law school, get an MHA, or a MBA from a number of schools. The overall goal of my major and an MHA or MBA is some form of health administration. I've been interested in hospital administration for a while. It is a well paying, interesting field.

As for my family life in ten years, that is a more complicated subject. There is no telling if I will have started a family or not. I hope to get married sometime in the future and start a family. I am in no hurry however.

No comments: